Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pop of Color

step up
It feels so good to just be home sleeping in today. I have finally decided to get contacts--yes, I do use prescription glasses which I dislike because it hurts the bridge of my nose and it makes it difficult for me to wear my lovely sunglasses ;-). Hope I like using contact because I don't like the idea of sticking my hands in my eyes lol. Stay tuned because I will definitely have my complains or love for the contacts.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Those looking forward to the weekend, hold tight because its almost here. :)

I had a question from an anonymous reader who wanted to know places where to take kids to in Lagos or Abuja, Nigeria. To answer your question my lovely reader, I have found some few places I believe your kids will enjoy. In Lagos, there are places like the Water Park, Lekki Conservation Center in Lekki, Silver Bird Cinema, Fantasy Land, and Funtopia to name a few. In Abuja, there are Wonderland Park, Children's Garden, and Millennium Park. I hope this helps!
Photobucket
peace!
xoxo




Outfit: F21 tank & bag, Express tights, Colin Stuart boots, H&M beret,

No comments:

Post a Comment