Sunday, August 31, 2008

If I designed a cotton tote it would look like...

I don't know why but the idea of putting a photo of a bag on a bag popped into my head this morning and I had to make it happen via Photoshop. I tried to find a website that let you customize cotton totes right on the site but I couldn't find any. So I just used my really really basic Photoshop skills (and I mean basic; I couldn't even get the stamp button to work) and this is what I came up with.
The quotes are either from Sex and the City or Sex and the City: The Movie.


I'm really tempted to get this Birkin one made. I love this episode where Samantha uses Lucy Liu to jump the waiting list and Lucy ends up getting it instead; costing Sam $4000.

For anyone who has seen the movie, Carrie asks Louise from St. Louis: "How does an unemployed girl with three roommates afford the Patchwork Denim Bowly Louis Vuitton bag?"

I just remember this quote from some episode. A woman is saying it as if Chanel were the Queen of England.
From the movie, after Carrie gives Louis the Louis Vuitton Firebird bag for Christmas. Get it? Louise Vuitton! Har.

No comments:

Post a Comment