Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pictures they Never show: Nigeria (West Africa)

I think am a bit home sick. I miss my good old friends, cousins, and aunts. I really miss the fun I had last December when I visited. Am looking forward to my visit this year because I get to reunite with old friends who are in Nigeria and those who are coming back from other countries. I guess, it's sort of like a reunion.
The difficult part when I remember home is that I will not get to see my grandma, who past away late February of this year. I don't know how I will handle not seeing her when I get back because the BIG reason I go visit more often was to see her--until then, I don't want to get teary eye talking about her.

Meet my nana:
This picture was taken in Jan. 08, 1-2hrs before I departed back to America--this was my last with her, Love u, RIP


Ok, off from the sad part, here are pictures of areas they never show you about Nigeria. Enjoy
Lagos state beach
Fast food joint
Wonderland Park, Abuja State
Ocean Crest School, Lagos State
Shopping center called Shoprite, Lagos state

xoxo



Photo credit: facebook group: Africa they never show

No comments:

Post a Comment