Thursday, November 3, 2011

A flash of Sin City

During this trip, I barely had my camera with me at all times because it could not fit in my bag. I need to find a fancy bag that can be both for night out and a camera bag; so any bag creator or designer who is interested in a collaboration, contact me ;)

In all, Vegas was fun. There was never a dull moment or lack of sightings. I saw so many crazy costumes that I wish I had my camera with me at those moments--I guess, what happens in Vegas, stayed in Vegas :)

Here are some pictures from Vegas...

IMG_9845
Vegas strip at night
www.jadore-fashion.com
Outfit #1: Dress: Express, Blazer: Forever21; Necklace: Express, Michael Kor Watch 
www.jadore-fashion.com
First night in Vegas
www.jadore-fashion.com
Who doesn't like M&Ms!
IMG_9953
Inside The Venetian Hotel--the Gondola ride was fun!
www.jadore-fashion.com
Back to my hotel (Aria) after seeing Cirque de Soleil
Outfit #2: Zara skirt & shoes, Forever21 tank, Aldo shoes
IMG_9923
How cute is that Halloween tree at Bellagio?
www.jadore-fashion.com
Ready for a costume night at Haze hosted by Ludacris
www.jadore-fashion.com
Hours before saying goodbye to Vegas
Outfit #3: Forever21 blazer, Sam Edelman brogues, H&M scarf & bowler hat
www.jadore-fashion.com
Outfit #4: H&M dress (from last year) & Zara shoes
www.jadore-fashion.com
Lady in red :)

I am back to my reality...just two months left of school, so the work is getting crazier!
Thank goodness the weekend is around the corner...

Have a wonder rest of the week!
xoxo
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment