Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Black & Yellow

stellayellowtaxi by www.jadore-fashion.com

Welcome to the month of November! Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! For those that celebrated Halloween, what did you wear?  I spent my weekend with mixing work and fun in Vegas. As a first time Vegas guest, I am really enjoying the city--so many lights and all types of uniques things and individuals. My visit here is almost over in a day. My experience here includes the gondola ride at The Venetian and also Circus de Soleil show, which was interesting. 

www.jadore-fashion.com

Again, since it was halloween weekend, everyone here went above and beyond with their halloween costumes. People were in costumes from the dusk to dawn whether they were walking down the street or just gambling...lots of uniques and interesting costumes.

www.jadore-fashion.com

On the other hand, I wore this outfit before I left. I have been into leather lately, so I had to dig up this leather skirt that I bought last year--combing two of my current obsessions: leather and statement necklace. You can always make a simple out standout by adding a bold necklace. I am always on the hunt for bold, big, and unique pieces.

www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com
Photographed by Paosin

Outfit: H&M leather skirt and sweater (last year's purchase),
Shoes Zara 
Aldo clutch
Watch: Michael Kors (similar one here)
Necklace: Express necklace 
Ring: Forever21
OPI Nail polish & MAC RubyWoo

Thank you all for your continuous support!
PS: I know I promised a beauty post. I have been so busy with work, school and at the same time, I was waiting for my new lens to arrive so that I can use it for the pictures. Please bear with me. I will get the post up latest by next week or earlier.

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs & kisses
Stella
Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment