Friday, January 7, 2011

010711



www.jadore-fashion.com




www.jadore-fashion.com




www.jadore-fashion.com

















I took these pictures at the beautiful park not too far from my house. It has lots of trees and it is right by the water. For some reason, I tend to forget that this park even exists. It is funny how close it is to my house, but I have only been there twice, which is during the cold season.  

On another note, I went back to work this week after the Christmas holiday--Yayyy to that! The same week, we had people protesting adjacent to my work. I am not sure what the protest was about, but at least it wasn't rowdy and my car was intact. 

Besides that, the week was great and TGIF (Thank God It's Friday)!

Have a lovely weekend!

xoxo

Bloglovin    Twitter     Facebook

Outfit: H&M Jacket, scarf & Hat; Aldo boots & bag; Forever21 V-neck tee



No comments:

Post a Comment