Monday, July 6, 2009

A work in progress

Two weeks ago I moved to Toronto and am living on my own in my first condo. It's been a lot of fun; meeting new people, hanging out with old friends and staying up past the last GO train back to the suburbs.

I've also been having a great time decorating my place. I'm trying to make my home more personal by adding family photographs to walls and on tables. But I am also letting the fashion obsession come out in the decoration; stacks of fashion magazines against the walls and under the coffee table; fashion drawings on the walls, random bags strewn about and coffee table books lying around.

Like I said in the post title, it's a work in progress but I'm excited at my start. My current project is getting a bunch of Vogue covers and my favourite fashion photographs and putting them on my wall like a collage.

What do you guys do in your home that shows your fashion side?




No comments:

Post a Comment