Wednesday, September 7, 2011

As The Sun Sets

www.jadore-fashion.com
It has been raining a lot all throughout this week; but today's rain is unbelievable. The weather was so bad this evening, I could not make it to class tonight--heavy rain plus flooding was not a good combination at all.

Prior to all the raining, I wore this outfit to the movies with my hubby. By wearing the blazer, I added a subtle tone to the overall outfit creating less attention to top and at same time, keeping it casual.

www.jadore-fashion.com

On a brighter note, I am so excited that we can officially shop Zara online--Whoop! Whoop! Since everyone in America can now shop Zara online, did you guys shop? What did you get? 

I created a photo album on Facebook called "Zara Wish List" that include items I love or already purchased. Check it out here and let me know the item(s) that you like.

www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com
Shorts: American Eagle
Bustier Top: H&M
Blazer: (Old) Forever 21
Bag: H&M

Enjoy the rest of your week!
xoxo
Stella


Follow me:  Bloglovin / Twitter / Facebook / YouTube/Lookbook/Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment