Sunday, May 15, 2011

Purple Rain

www.jadore-fashion.com

www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com
www.jadore-fashion.com
Outfit: H&M blazer, Aldo shoes & bag, Forever 21 rings, Necklace: friend's

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I am counting down to this weekend because Sunday is my birthday. I will be spending part of the weekend with my friends in NY. I can't wait for the fun night and shopping with the ladies. Yay!!!! :)

And don't forget to enter the Giveaway here (Deadline May 16th, 11:59pm)

Bloglovin    Twitter     Facebook


**Update: I apologize if you left a comment on this and suddenly you don't see it anymore. Blogger was down for 2days and all the comments were lost.**

PS: Thanks to my friend Bisi for working my camera and playing my photographer for the day :)  
XOXO
Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment