Wednesday, November 3, 2010

PRESS DAY: at Paul Smith, yesterday

BlondGrl1
BlondGrl2

I once heard The Sartorialist mentioning in an interview that he does not shoot at night and by this I assume he also tries to avoid shooting inside because he only likes to shoot in the light of day. For a while I adopted this rule but this subject's face at Paul Smith's press day yesterday was so striking, I felt encouraged to break the rule. I hope this becomes a habit as I start making plans to launch my lifestyle blog...

I want to use a widget that creates a cloud of words, which will explain the thesis behind my choice of products at the new blog.

If I were trying to pitch the idea in decoration terms as retro-modern or I could say a cross between “Scandinavian-design-meets in-Gstaad-for-Christmas” and when I say Gstaad I mean it in a slightly snobbish way with some name-dropping thrown in for fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment