Monday, March 16, 2009

My Sampling!





My weekend consisted of a little bit of bowling and a little bit of my favorite dish: blackened chicken pasta. On Saturday night, I went out with my friends for bowling and Dave & busters' fun. I could not take any picture because my camera battery died the moment I tried to take my first picture of the night, which sucked :-p; so, I will be waiting until my friend emails me my pictures from her camera which might be FOREVER. The current picture is from yesterday after church. All I did yesterday was make Okra soup with fufu (seriously, I don't know why I call it that because it's really pounded yam!) and ate until I couldn't think anymore hahaha!
Catch you later--back to work ;)

How was you weekend???

xoxo


outfit: white shirt for Victorias secret, F21 Hareem, Colin Stuart boots, vintage bag

No comments:

Post a Comment