Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cuff finds on EBay

I've been obsessing over cuffs and I can't get them out of my head. While flipping through the new issue of Elle I saw a beautiful gold plated cuff with a pearl embellishment by Ann Taylor Loft.
I really want to wear a gold cuff somewhere. Anywhere. Maybe at the office holiday party to go with my black dress.

The Ann Taylor cuff wasn't on the website so I decided to troll EBay to see if anything appealed to me. A few did!

Sterling silver cuff

It's simple and classic. I would pair it with a graphic t-shirt or even a plain one. It's casual but elegant.


Vintage gargoyle cuff
I love this cuff but the bidding just ended and I lost! It was made in the 1950s and has pictures of gargoyles and griffins on it. Beautiful.


Multi-chain cuff

I like that it has all those chains because it gives it a little glamour and can really spice up an outfit.

Indian cuff
The detailing and design are very beautiful.The pops of red go really well with the gold. It's definitely a more formal cuff but I would still wear it with a casual neutral-coloured outfit.

Hammered cuff
A cuff staple. You can't go wrong with one of these.

Black resin cuff
I really like the leaf embellishments and the black and red stones. It's very pretty and festive.


Animal cuff
Rowr!

No comments:

Post a Comment